Griffith University scholarships 2019
Griffith University, Australia is calling for applications from international students for its Griffith University A Level Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia, 2019. the A level undergraduate scholarships which will be available to students entering undergraduate programs in the university.
The scholarship covers 10 % of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees only. Two deductions of 10 % of tuition fees will be applied in the first trimester and second trimester of the program. It will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
About Griffith University, Australia
Since its inception over 40 years ago, Griffith University has been in a deep connection to the Asian region, socially conscious and environmentally aware, an integral part of the community and has heavy industry focus. They have also become a comprehensive, research-intensive university, ranking in the top 3% of universities worldwide.
Our teaching and research span five campuses in South East Queensland and all disciplines, while our network of more than 200,000 graduates extends around the world.
What You Need To Know About Griffith University A Level Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia
If there is something about Griffith University , it is the fact that they offer an exciting and generous range of scholarships to support international students coming to study in their undergraduate, postgraduate, research and pathway programs. Their scholarships recognize remarkable students with outstanding academic achievements and the potential to make a positive contribution to Griffith and our community. They also offer scholarships to encourage and support immediate family members of Griffith students and alumni.
WELL, IF YOU FIND OUR CONTENT INTERESTING AND YOU WISH TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS SCHOLARSHIP CONTINUE READING BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ABOUT ANY PARTICULAR SCHOLARSHIP DON’T HESITATE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX BELOW.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY
This scholarship is for Undergraduate students who are pursuing Bachelor degree in Dental Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science, offshore delivered programs, and students that defer commencement to 2019.
This scholarship is to be taken in Australia. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Singapore, Malaysia, Africa Europe, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria and Ghana (please see list of eligible countries below), subject to satisfying all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Eligible European countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- United Kingdom.
The scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees only.
Who Is Eligible for The Griffith University A Level Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia:
To be eligible, Students must meet the following: No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate programs.
To be eligible students must be:
- a graduate or graduating with A levels.
- commencing (not existing) and enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2018 at Griffith University.
- a citizen or permanent resident of the above mentioned eligible nationalities
- Students must remain enrolled in the program that the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued from Griffith International Admissions. Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Griffith University A Level Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia | APPLICATION PROCEDURE
No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate programs.
Following the application for admission to an undergraduate program, if an applicant is assessed to be eligible for this scholarship, Griffith International will formally issue a Scholarship Offer Letter with the Letter of Offer for the program.
Students will also be given a date by which to accept the scholarship. Scholarship offers not accepted by the specified date will be withdrawn. Please note that students need accept both their program offer and scholarship offer to secure a scholarship place.
the application is not currently going on, do well to check back to confirm the application deadline or follow the official website for the update.
For more Information and to apply: